Still no power to anywhere except school and Marriott. The island is portending the image of a black rock. Every bug is out in numbers. And I have a monster exam tomorrow at 7:20a. I'm at the dorms now for a study session in luxurious air conditioning with every electronic I own plugged into a surge protector for some fully charged fun.
Ash (my roomie) and I are planning a feast this evening. In our pitch dark and muggy apartment, we'll be donning our headlamps and cooking up all of the perishables in the fridge. Italian sausage and french toast! Then to crash with movies and open windows.
The St Kitts Sea Turtle Monitoring Network is coordinating a hawksbill night patrol with the Nevis group, which I may be able to participate in next weekend.
Love vet school in the West Indies.
take care
~lkc
No comments:
Post a Comment