Monday, November 30, 2009

Dive Club Sandy Point Dive Photos Comin Up

Photos to follow. This is the second time my toes have gotten sunburned. Misery.

Also, take comfort that 6" long centipedes are not a common occurrence for you. Last night I was bitten by one. Large, dark red, crawling w/ tentacles. Yes, tentacles. I tried to go back and take a photo for you, but I was so disgusted that I couldn't do it. Somehow this ran through the rumor mill and now half of my class thinks that I am in the hospital due to this bite. I am simply hobbling around, but I wouldn't go anywhere near the hospital here. They like to use the word "amputate" often. Anyway, I was tending to the most painful bite I've experienced to date and was grossed out, so no photo. I ♥ St Kitts. I'm ready to go home. Won't be long now.

bye for now

lkc

1 comment:

  1. Is THIS( http://www.kingsnake.com/westindian/scolopendrasp1.jpg )your monster? We have them in (tropical) America too. Don't worry the bite is "seldom if ever" fatal.

    ReplyDelete