yes, yes this is late. I've been recovering from sleep deprivation and nonstop studying. Story of my life.
Repro is my next love after podiatry :) and we've hit female/male repro tract in both Gross and Microanatomy. So I survived those horse trims, barely. I was sore all week.
1/3 of my class is sick since their bodies are no longer in homeostasis (thank you Physio) as they are stressing about finals. I'm getting tons of sleep and trying to avoid this. It literally goes down the row of seats in class as to who ends up sick the next day. Sigh.
My brief homesickness conveniently manifested itself as I navigated the grocery store. This is unfortunate considering the high price of food. I somehow ended up with all of the ingredients for a pumpkin pie despite never having made a pie in my life and only having access to a toaster oven. Nevertheless, I made 2 pans of cornbread AND successfully pulled off the pumpkin pie IN THE TOASTER OVEN! I even dug up some cool whip from the back corner of the grocery.
Been riding the H bus which is interesting. You walk out to the side of the road, stick your hand out, and hope a bus doesn't flatten you before another one picks you up. The you tool around until town squeezed in between two large elderly women, and hop off after repeating your stop loudly multiple times as you almost pass it at 80mph. All for a mere 2.50EC (or 50 US cents)
I have a few pictures of Tgiving, none are great. But you get the general idea of a group of random people thrown together in an attempt to recreate thanksgiving.
20 days left...
take care
lkc
No comments:
Post a Comment