Saturday, September 12, 2009

Subwoofer Steve and Other Adventures

The Beginning of the Semester Party was tonight, followed by Mr RUSVM tomorrow night (a fashion show/beauty pageant for the guys) Yes, there are 120 women and about 25 men in our class. So naturally, all of the guys think they are pimps since there are hordes of attractive, nonpregnant females running amuck. Subwoofer Steve, for instance, thinks he is the shiz; he brought a 15-piece stereo system (like how the hell did that fit on the plane???) which shakes the entire dorm building - MY dorm building. He goes to the club with a bear claw around his neck and a white wrinkly button up that is unbuttoned all the way down. Sexy, right? I'm tolerating the subwoofer for now. Luckily I'm on the top floor so I don't actually hear it unless he's got it all the way up. Rest assured that I will take this kid out if he decides to blast music during the week when the rest of us are trying to study. BOSP was interesting. My friend Ed and I did a lot of babysitting/friend wrangling. A slip n slide appeared later tonight and a handful of our rather tipsy friends decided to strip down and jump in. I hope for their sakes that those photos don't find their way to facebook... 'til next time

lkc

No comments:

Post a Comment